You do not have to be a chiropractic patient in our office to be a massage client; however, if you are a chiropractic patient, Michael and Dr. Kaitlin will discuss your issues so that you are getting the best care possible.
Massage therapy sessions are completely private and confidential. We will discuss your current physical condition, health history, lifestyle stress level and areas of pain during our initial conversation. You can undress to your level of comfort.
Massage therapy can help create a more positive sense of well-being and:
- Relieve stress and physical and mental fatigue
- Reduce effects of anxiety, tension and depression
- Promote deep relaxation and renewed energy
- Improve the function of the circulatory system, which encourages healing and benefits the immune system
- Aid in decreasing blood pressure; reduce heart rate; stimulate weak muscles; and help relieve insomnia
- Accelerate the lymphatic system, aiding in the elimination of waste throughout the body
- Relax and refresh muscles and joints
- Relieve muscle cramps and spasms
- Aid in pain management for arthritis, neuralgia, muscular lesions, sciatica, headaches, migraines and fibromyalgia
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
We offer both chiropractic care and massage therapy in the Little Rock area.